Facebook for Therapists and Coaches
10 weeks of game-changing Training
Welcome to our Flagship Training on how to market your practice and get clients, in the Wellness Industry. This is our most successful and most in-demand training that has given the best results.
Sit back and watch the video to see how this course can help you!
This course is in the process of being upgraded! Sit tight and hold on for an even better experience!
Free Bonuses you get with the Course
This course is delivered Weekly for 10 weeks, to give you time to learn and implement as you go. But you also get full access to all the course materials for an entire year after you start. Come back and redo any module whenever you like for a whole 12 months.
The Psychology that took my average result from 0 clients to 6 clients per post
How to setup & Maximise your profile/business page & get on Page 1 of Google
The Advert options that deliver most & Top Tips for better results
Avoid pitfalls of shared content, and how to make shared content 4 times more useful
How to get your posts noticed and read - where 80% of people go wrong
Step by Step checklist for successful posts
The campaign structure giving me a waiting list - how to build your own campaigns and stay busy year round.
How Video makes life easier - technology, strategy & videos without talking to camera
The Course Modules
Module 1 - How Facebook wins: The vital psychology of Connection
- Understanding what it is about Facebook that allows it to deliver far greater results than any other media gives you massive control over your message.
- The vital bedrock of helping a client chose you is how you connect with them. This powerful Psychology brings me 19 clients out of every 20 I see. Until I worked out this system of connection my message used to only reach 5% of people.
- This is the most important thing I've ever discovered in learning how to reach and help vastly more people.
Module 2 - Business page & profile: what you need to have in place
- In order to achieve our goals we need a few things in place. It's actually a lot less than most people expect, and a fraction of what most Social Media 'experts' told me I needed.
- To allow us succeed the easy way we set up a Facebook Profile, and Business page. These are free to have and give us amazing control of our message and budget when advertising.
- This module shows you screen by screen how to create and optimise these for success and shows you the optional extras that can bring in nearly 1 in 5 clients extra for almost no extra work.
Module 3 - The best Ad options & my top 10 Tips for Posts
- The simple stuff done well is what wins on Facebook. In this module I show you what this is and how to use it. Had I known this at teh start I would have saved thousands in advertising, helped scores more people my first year, and earned tens of thousands in extra income, which I badly needed at that time to keep going as a therapist.
- This module shows you which two options perform best and how to use them.
- It also gives you my top 10 tips to get better results with your posts immediately!
Module 4 - Shared Content and Post Structure: the pitfalls and successes
- Many people share newspaper articles, videos of interest, and research articles, but it can be counter productive if done badly. In this module I show you the pitfalls to avoid, and how you can multiply the value of such posts with a few moments effort.
- We also look at the Anatomy of a Successful Post. This is a structure that has proven very successful to reach and connect with clients supporting them to take action to chose help. This tick-the-boxes system can hugely increase the number of people taking action from what you post.
Module 5 - How to get your posts noticed and read
- The best post ever is only useful when someone reads it. A lot of our success comes from being able to get a post noticed and from being able to draw the readers attention down into the text or along into the video.
- This module shows you the best options for succeeding in this and gives you a copy-paste solution to start using straight away.
Module 6 - Masterclass for successful Posts: paint by numbers!
- In this module we marry the powerful Psychology of Connection to the proven Anatomy of a Successful Post to create a masterclass in how to help more people with what you post, to identify who needs your help, and to support and encourage them to reach out and try for change with your help.
- This deep dive training is one of the most powerful strategies I've ever discovered and I use it in all aspects of my work to this day with great success.
Module 7 - Strategy Masterclass I
- Many people fear the words 'Strategy' and 'Campaigning' but they are very easy when you know what has succeeded. In essence they mean continuing to post in a useful way.
- In this module we look at the simple consistent ways of posting on topic over a period of time and how amazingly successful it can be, including the campaign that for €201.66 spent brought in €17,600 euro in new client work! That's a return of 87 to 1, and more importantly hundreds of extra sessions of people getting help who otherwise might not have gotten any assistance.
Module 8 - Strategy Masterclass II
- Here we work through the 87/1 returning strategy to create a campaign aimed to help your ideal clients.
- This is where you set up your campaign structure, schedule, budget, and have a go-to playbook for your advertising for years to come.
Module 9 - Video: the easy way
- While I built my success without video life became easier when I started using it. It can be a lot easier to produce than we expect and doesn't oblige us to be in front of camera to be successful.
- This module shows you how to video without a camera, using a mobile phone, and other options, and demonstrates the powerful results video can deliver.
- We also look at strategy in using video, the message conveyed, and which type of videos work best.
Module 10 - Sustainability: Scheduling and seasonal factors
- An ongoing plan to make life easier , using seasonal factors to be busier for less time and money in advertising, and how to schedule and budget your time and money to even out quiet times and busy times to a busy diary all year is what we cover in Module 10.